it actually pisses me off so much that there’s the whole WORLD out there, yet i’m just going to school every day and learning things that i am - for the most part - completely apathetic towards and i have so little motivation, yet I could be off finding wonderful things in foreign cities or climbing mountains or helping people or just wandering, and I feel like I’d learn so much more doing that instead, really.
- Being unsure of how someone feels about you.
- Feeling like they are mad at you.
- Being misunderstood by people you care about.
- Being judged by people you care about.
- Feeling like you lost something that was never yours.
- Feeling like you’re doing too much.
- Thinking you aren’t doing enough.
- Not knowing if you should say something.
- Worried about what they’ll think if you do say it.
- Feeling like you care more than they do.